Update 2

Every single time I can't come up with a proper title, it ends up being "update" jfc hahahah.

So its 2:30 am right now and I'm pretty tired? Well, I had a long day and tomorrow is gonna be tedious as I'm going to this Undang talk? Basically something related to the process of me getting my license lol. HANDS DOWN, CAN'T WAIT to get my license. I hate my parents giving me shit about coming home late or the fact that I'm constantly hit with transportation issues jfc. Ok, let's start this systematically. 

Monday, 29th November 2016.

On that day, I sat for my Chemistry papers for SPM. And I was living off of 2 hours of sleep from the day before. I had 4 and a half days to study and WHAT DID I DO DURING MOST OF IT?? I was chilling. YEAH, I was still chill the afternoon before the paper, AND GUESS WHAT? I woke up at 12-1 pm the day before my paper. Did I wake up early to study in the morning of my papers? NO. Did I stay up late cramming? Yes. But it was okay. I think I did fine... hopefully HAHAHAH.

So Sue Ann  Kent decided that we should stay after our Chemistry papers to "chat". And at that time it would be 3:30 pm. So yeah basically all of us stayed but we ended up getting chased off by the teachers that were there??? God, legit they were just invigilators gdi. 

But we went to this pondok (small building) and started hanging aimlessly and took pictures and parted ways. 

SQUAADDDDD

So that's our last picture together in uniform, attending school, officially finishing school and all being there. Like, I know there will be gatherings but not all of us will be able to agree to one time. Like it needs to fit our schedule, right? So yeah. There's that. 

I look super hideous in the picture (LET'S BE REAL) because like I said, I was living off of 2 hours of sleep from last night and I just finished 3 papers of my national examination (SPM) from 8-3:30 pm (with breaks at interval). I was beat up, messed up and NOT in the mood to look good. Besides, who do I need to impress? LMAO. 

But if you notice it, Kai Heng and (I'm pretty sure) Heng Xuan put in the effort to style their hair up HHAHAHAHA. LOL??? I knew we were gonna take pictures but God forbid's I was not in the mood to give a fucking shit. My comfort whilst doing the paper comes before this damn picture that will forever haunt me HAHAHAH. Well, yeah. I knew we were gonna take pictures and I knew we were gonna cherish that moment but did I give any fucks? Zero. Nada. I wanted to leave all that worrying later. If you haven't already notice, I'm all about living in the moment HAHAHA LMAO.

So at around 4 pm?? I think? My mom came and fetch me home and I WAS SO TEMPTED TO TAKE A NAP. But I made plans with my classmates to watch a movie so yeah if I nap now, lol, I WILL NOT GET UP. LIKE NO SHIT. So I put on this wash-off mask and watched some TV. 

Later, I showered and my mom fetched me to Mie and Mige's house. From there, their dad fetched us to Shu Ling's house. And from there, Sze Nee drove all four of us to McDonald's near Jarod's house. Because there was basically where we were meeting. And then it hit me that I only ate a damn yogurt for dinner and 3 small pieces of croissant earlier during the exam break and WAS STARVINGGGGGG. And guess what? I DIDN'T BRING CASH. Because I thought we were just gonna go to a friend's house. So, Shu Ling bought me dinner. 

Later, Kent drove me to Jarod's house with a bunch of girls from our class. I don't remember who tho HAHAHAHA it was dark and it was my last minute decision to hop on Kent's car. And when I got there, Sue Ann was already reaching for the door of the passenger's seat and I was like, "I WANNA SIT IN FRONT" HAHAHAHA. I would've yelled "SHOTGUN" but my bet is they wouldn't get what I was saying so yeah HAHAHAH. Then, the rest of them crammed behind lol. Even the last time when we went to the temple a week before SPM and Kent fetched us there, I sat in the passenger's seat. Well, in my defense, he fetched me first and I know some people find it rude for a passenger to sit at the back while the driver sits in front. So yeah I just sat in front hahah. Then when Heng Xuan, Jie Yin, Shu Ling and Kai Heng were cramming behind and then Kai Heng asked me, "Sheryl, you feel guilty ah?" and I shot at him, "Nope" HAHAHAHAHA. Well, WTH, he fetched me first.

(From that day at the temple)

The wishing stick thingy IDK WHAT ITS CALLED

When we were burning paper money

I was laughing because JIE YIN WAS TEARING UP FROM THE SMOKE

Great, my frigging pony tail covered my damn name

OK, back to the story. 

To sum it all up, I went from

My house > my mom fetched me > Mige and Mie's house > their dad fetched us > Shu Ling's house > Sze Nee drove us > McD > Kent fetched me > Jarod's house > Mige and Mie's parents fetched me > home.

I KNOW. Its pretty complicating hahahaha. 

At Jarod's house, we watched this Chinese movie I still do not know the name of but I know the dude who acted and directed in it is called Lim Big Yong or something?? I've watched his videos before. Well, I wasn't so hyped to watch it, honestly? But all of them were going so I was down. Like anything to keep me distracted from binge watching MY LIFE AWAY. 

I studied so hard for SPM. Well, I started a week or 2 before SPM HAHAHAHH BUT I still did study REALLY hard and I deserve to chill OK. I don't wanna look back after I started AUSMAT (which is a pretty cram pre-U course) and look back at my 3 months of freedom knowing that I wasted it all binge watching dramas. JESUSSSSS. My 2016 new year's resolution was to STOP binge watching dramas and I've finally decided it was time to realise it. 

Speaking of new year's resolutions. I got one for 2017 already. And its to wear more dresses and skirts. Like I have dresses from 2013?? AND I'VE NEVER WORN THEM BEFORE. I wanna start wearing them casually. Like most of them are summer dresses. So it's pretty casual. But from where I'm from, it's not something THATTTT normal? So yeah, prepared for judgements or whatever.


OK so basically the movie was about Form 5 life? It was okay but apparently those who watched it cried? And I'm usually that sorta person that's really easy to get emotional and teary (it's unbelievable, honestly) but I didn't cry. It was a nice ending tho. But it wasn't thattttt sentimental for me, I guess?

Well, here are some pictures from that event. 

SQUADDDDDD

Jarod's house

Jarod's mom insisted that we took this picture






At midnight, Mie and Mige drove me home. I've never stayed out with friends that late before HAHAHAHA. Another box ticked on my bucket list :D

Tuesday, 30th November 2016.

I woke up that day at 11 am, having slept at around 4 am last night, I was ridiculously tired. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and left home to return my textbooks at school, wearing my PJs.

So I called Thanushaa (who was still bathing when I called) and fetched her to school to return our books together.

My mom later fetched us home, I changed and we left for Jusco intending to go to karaoke that day. But Thanushaa forgot to bring her I.C. and we changed plans and watched a movie instead. So we watched The Warriors Gate.

Thanushaa's snap

SPOILERS ALERT. The movie was OK. It was kinda dumb because they included elements from the present when the setting was supposed to be during one the the Chinese dynasty? And the fact that the king only had one daughter is completely ridiculous because kings in the Chinese dynasty had many concubines and many kids. They also mentioned that the ministers approved of the princess to be the next leader which is dumb because the ministers will never approve of a female ruler. That's why Wu Ze Tian ruled behind one of the kings. 

BUTTT the visual was REALLY GOOD HAHAHAHAH. I'm not gonna give away the unexpected happenings tho. Watch it and judge for yourself.

We then went to Harvey Norman and lounged around. Harvey Norman is like the best place to hangout and talk HAHAAHA because they have this voice cancelling thing (I think) that they have in aeroplanes. Therefore, its always peaceful there. Much preferable compared to a coffee shop lmao.

Random couch at Harvey Norman (I LOOK SO TALL THO)

So later, I went home and lazed around. 

At 9 pm, I went to fetch Jia Yie (because she was my ride home). We headed to Jusco again and at 9:45, I think, we watched Dr. Strange. 



Dr. Strange WAS SUCH AN AWESOME MOVIE OMG. It was so chi kek, thrilling and exciting. I was filled with random emotions throughout the whole movie. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE. And plus Rachel McAdams starred in it AND SHE IS QUEEENNNNNNN.

At midnight, Jia Yie drove me home.

Thursday, 1st November 2016.

So my intro was written in the early morning of today. I went to listen my Undang and on the van ride to and fro, I sat next to Frederic. The lecturer who gave us that talk sat with us in the same van and he asked Frederic and I questions like, "Are you guys dating", "When y'all met each other" and other random BS (he asked in Malay).

I was SO DAMN SLEEPY throughout the whole talk because again, I slept around 4 am last night.

Friday, 2nd November 2016.

I was beyond excited for this day. I was anticipating this date FOR FOREVER. It was the MAMA 2016. For y'all who don't know what it is (which I highly doubt), its called the Mnet Asian Music Awards but TBH, its mostly Korean people lol because Mnet is a Korean TV broadcasting station and they recently changed their channel name from Channel M to TvN.

So as most of you may know, I started stanning EXO thanks to MAMA 2013. It was the 22nd of November and thanks to Luhan's fiery red hair, I was captured and pulled into the Kpop world HAHAHAHA. But I've never been excited for MAMA before. I started watching MAMA 2013 halfway because my friend, Asha asked me to watch it. It was by chance. And Kris and Luhan left before MAMA 2014. I was completely distraught, mentally unstable and was kinda depressed I'd say. It was just too much for me to take in and I couldn't really accept that harsh reality. Therefore, I didn't watch MAMA 2014 and 2015.

Entering 2016, y'all know I had a change of surrounding because I got placed in 5 Berlian. That ultimately changed the type of person I am today, I became a better well-being in general.

I began to break out of my bubble of 'OT12' and started accepting the fact that Kris, Luhan and Tao are no longer a part of EXO. Even before accepting that fact, I supported all their decisions and their careers individually.

OK, this was a crazy long intro. Let's start from the beginning of today.

My mom brought my sisters and I to Sunway Pyramid and we did some CNY shopping and later I went to Herbaline for my monthly facial. It was a much needed facial thanks to all the "stress" from SPM LMAO.

I went home and watch MAMA 2016 all the way til midnight I think. And they won 4 awards - Best Asian Style, Best Male Group, Best Collaboration and Album of the Year. I feel like MAMA was really fair because EXO was nominated for 5 awards but the other 2 categories were won by GOT7 and BTS. But when in reality, the day before MAMA, EXO was leading in ALL the categories they were nominated in. IDK maybe last minute before voting closed, the ranks changed?? Who knows. But if EXO won all of it, there will be some major fan war going on in the KPOP world hahahaha. FYI, the Best Asian Style award was a random award that wasn't awarded through voting. I think they just gave them that during the MAMA red carpet. I don't remember lol.

The most exciting award that they won has got to be Album of the Year. EXO WON THIS AWARD 4 YEARS IN A ROW. From 2013-2016. :') Can I go back to 22nd of November 2013, please? ;-;

ALBUM OF THE YEAR.

2013: XOXO
2014: OVERDOSE
2015: EXODUS
2016: EXACT

I'm SOSOSOSOSO HAPPY. EXO changed my world so drastically and throughout this journey, I not only felt joy, happiness, laughter, excitement and love but also sadness, disappointment and depression. And I'm thankful for all those feelings. I'm thankful to have been able to grow with them. They will forever be OT12 in my heart. ;-;

"WE ARE ONE; EXO SARANGHAJA" -Suho, leader of EXO.

He said that during MAMA 2013 when they won Album of the Year and he told us to remember 11:44 pm. I was literally begging him to say that again during MAMA 2016 and when he did, I CRIED OMG. I was hit with nostalgia and a bunch of random emotions omg.

Wednesday, 7th November 2016.

So I did nothing in the days between thus, I skipped to this date. Thanushaa, Haziq, Brian and I went out today for lunch to celebrate Thanushaa's birthday.

At noon, Haziq came to fetch me after already fetching Thanuhsaa and Brian and we headed to this Japanese restaurant, Aoki-Tei for a buffet. It was located somewhere in Puchong and the food was OK. Nothing super special.

FULL - SQUAD 2.0

We then drove to Sunway Pyramid and hung out. We also ate at this dessert shop but I forgot the name lol. I wasn't up for cakes because those were the only food they offered. So I just ordered a drink.

We went home at 6 pm.

-----

This marks the end of my blogpost hahahha. If you read til the end, thanks for bearing with my BS :") On dramas, I've watched The K2 which I wasn't really keen to watch tbh because it wasn't romcom. But I really wanted to watch Ji Chang Wook acting so wth.

AND TO MY SURPRISE, I completed the drama. And you all know that I'm a super short-tempered person and usually don't complete dramas I start watching. But surprisingly, I finished The K2.

It's like an action, thrill and political drama. I RECOMMEND. But I'm not sure if it is to everybody's liking tbh. But you should try. It's really chi kek lah hahahaha. And let me tell you, episode 15 and 16 was so chi kek and exciting ISTG I almost got a heart attack and died HAHAHAHA. There's so many plot twist tho HAHAHAH.

I'm also currently watching The Legend of the Blue Sea and IT IS SO FUNNY OMG. I've never laughed this hard for a Korean drama except for the Reply series. Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun portrayed their characters perfectly and their acting was impeccable. Not to mention the script and plot was really well-written. You MUST watch this drama.

Moving on, I'm at episode 13 of The Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008. Don't be confused because before this I was watching The Romance of the Condor Heroes 2014 and that was with Yang Guo in it. The former one was with Yang Kang (Yang Guo's dad). So far, it's really good. The Condor Trilogy is divided into 3 parts; The Legend of the Condor Heroes, The Return of the Condor Heroes and The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber. It's a Wuxia novel which means its content is mostly martial arts related. It's a really famous Wuxia novel and has been adapted into countless of movies, dramas, comics and even video games. I'm like really absorbed into this whole thing right now hahahaha. And Wuxia is currently one of my favourite genres.

Sheryl.

Popular Posts