Back & Never Better

WTFFfF hahahaha
Good lord, I didn't know I was gone this long. If you were beyond quick, you would have caught my few posts back in January or February this year before they were deleted lol.

So, HIYAAAAAA. I'm back! I know my title sounds like I've gone through a break up or whatever, but lemme assure you, I'm still single.. ever since I was born :')

Some sad BS right there. HAHAHAHA.

Lemme rant on that a lil'. All this while I've only considered guys that were smarter than me. Basically more intelligent and obtained better academics results compared to me. But then watching The Legend of The Condor Heroes 2017 made me realise that, hey, I rather have an honest, loyal, loving and kind-hearted half. :) p.s. I'm talking about Guo Jing lmao.

Since I'm on that, let me casually recommend you to watch that Chinese Wuxia drama. OMG, it was gr8!!!!!! Like I've always loved the Condor Trilogy ever since I've watched The Romance of the Condor Heroes 2014 and even attempted watching The Return of the Condor Heroes 2008 but never got to the end as the quality and effects was not on par with the current generation so I gave up. When the 2017 version was released, I was over the moon about it! But don't get me wrong the 2008 version starred few of my favourite casts including Lin Yi Chen, Liu Shi Shi and Hu Ge👅😍. I only started watching TROTCH 2014 because Chen Xiao and Michelle Chen got married IRL. But TBH, their chemistry on set was not that great.... '.' whereas in TLOTCH 2017, Yang XuWen and Li Yi Tong's chemistry was beyond adorable!!!! I ship them like mad omg! Here's some cute pictures I screenshotted to be included as one of my laptop screen savers lol.

P.s. credits goes to the broadcasting station or whoever responsible for those lol.






I really want to watch The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber but the most recent adaptation was like back in 2011 and that was like FOREVER ago omg.... so I decided to wait for a new remake lmao.

OK, so moving on, I've also been super hooked up with Boruto and every time a new episode releases, I legit get all excited!!!!! I quit watching Naruto a while back BECAUSE THERE WERE JUST TOO MANY EPISODES TO CATCH UP ON OMG (to round it all up, I have about 700+ episodes to catch up on!!!! WTfFFF!!!!). But now and then I still watch some interesting scenes online hahahaha. If y'all don't know this yet, Kakashi is my favourite character and recently, I've also been super hooked up with Neji ;-; I'm still super annoyed Kishimoto (manga author) decided to kill Neji off sdhdbabd!!!!! 3ggered!!!!!

I've never had an overwhelming affection towards Neji TBH and even during the Chūnin exams, I was rooting for Naruto when he was fighting Neji lol. Only when I watched scenes from Shippūden and saw how Neji was so nice to Hinata and how he suddenly became so F00KING HOT!!!!! only then my interested towards him grew profoundly lmao. Oh yeah and the scene where Itachi was like "Yuruse Sasuke, kore de saigo da", "Yuruse Sasuke, mata kondo da" makes me crie rivers omggggg😫😫😢😭.

And I even made a lock screen dedicated to those phrases lol '-' my obsession is as real as the REAL poem by Steven Oliver. :')

sozzz this is wot AUSMAT does to a person lol.


Let me link those scenes I mentioned earlier here for you. ;) enjoy and lets see if you'll end up crying lol.


Yo if you've watched Naruto before, you'd get why its so sad omg ;-;💔

Anyways, my EE2 (exam) starts tomorrow ;-; wish me luck lmao.

And for any of you even considering taking AUSMAT, lol, reconsider please. AUSMAT is a bitch and we have so little holiday its dumbfounding.


Mendokusē.

Sheryl.

Popular Posts